Applications are now being accepted for PBLA’s 2019 summer law student position.
We are looking for a student who has successfully completed their second year of law school to work with us at our Calgary office from May to August 2019.
The summer law student will support the delivery of PBLA programs and key initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to various programs and projects including the Civil Claims Duty Counsel (CCDC) project and the King’s Bench (QB) Amicus Program;
- Reviewing and updating legal resource manuals on broad areas of law;
- Revising and updating volunteer training manuals;
- Researching legal topics touching on pro bono legal service delivery and pro bono models that incorporate technology in the delivery of pro bono legal services; and
- Other program and administrative support, as required.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 8, 2019. Click here to view the full position details and application information.